Val di Fassa . Dolomiti . Trentino
How to reach Alba
Main routes for reaching the Val di Fassa from the A22 motorway:
- exit EGNA/ORA: SS 48 delle Dolomiti – San Lugano Pass – Val di Fiemme – Val di Fassa (distance 69 km);
- exit BOLZANO NORD: SS241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti – Passo Costalunga – Val di Fassa (distance 51 km).
Once in Canazei, continue for 1.5 km towards the Passo Fedaia-Marmolada, until Alba/Penia. Our hotel is located 50 m on the left side of the road after the lifts for the Panorama Ski tour and the new cable car for the Sellaronda circuit.
Other connecting roads are:
- SS 346 Passo San Pellegrino – Moena;
- SS 641 Passo Fedaia – Canazei;
- SS 48 Passo Pordoi – Canazei;
- SS 242 Passo Sella – Canazei.
Take the direct bus service to and from the railway station of Trento (Trentino Trasporti), Bolzano (SAD), Ora (SAD) with a change in Predazzo.
Alternatively, there are weekly services with Gran Turismo coaches from the major Italian cities (Milan, Rome, Bologna, Florence, Genoa, Venice, etc.).
The closest railway stations are Trento, Bolzano and Ora.
For information and schedules:
- Ferrovie dello Stato (Italy);
- Deutsche Bahn AG (Germany).
Transfer service from the airport directly to the slopes of the Val di Fassa.